Friday, August 24, 2007

Writes Like She Talks: E-Z Pass set up for signing petition to let voters vote on county sales tax

Writes Like She Talks: E-Z Pass set up for signing petition to let voters vote on county sales tax -- I like Jill's bringing up the E-Z Pass concept. Perhaps we'll work it into a routine for future referenda--make it easier to do business with us. This is just the beginning, to my way of thinking. People have been asking for petitions that could be printed out from an online source and circulated (the current form requires red and black ink and is 8.5" x 28").

Others have posited that we could have collected our 46,000 signatures electronically online in 12 hours or less. No wonder the politically entrenched want to tax and otherwise compromise and impair the internet.

1 comment:

  1. My moments of being clever are far and few between but I'm happy to have been able to have that thought come to mind as I posted about the methods you've come up with.

    I cannot WAIT to hear how it went today - and the rain held off!!

    Thank you and all the others for this enormous job.

    ReplyDelete