Thursday, February 28, 2008

video reprise of the debate night MTB command and control center

The Franchise Video Blog » Cleveland Democratic Presidential Debate LiveBlogging Video -- I am the balding/bald one to the left of Joel's new Flip Video Ultra camera which, according to the December issue of LAPTOP Magazine is the Editor's Choice and offers near-seamless integration with YouTube. I think Gloria needs to get one of these--the higher-end version can store up to 1 hour of content.

Joel Libava's constantly thinking about new angles, and I'm glad we have the opportunity to be working with him on these pioneering community-dialogue efforts. And now, I know what a Flip Vid is and does, and everybody ought to run out and get one.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Dr. Ferris! Thank YOU for challenging me in your mellow way, when we first talked one on one...
    Bigger things are appearing on the horizon. I am honored to be with a bunch of really smart folks.
    Joel Libava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heck, you can dispense with the Dr. Ferris stuff--on the chain gang, they called me Mr. Tim, and that's formal enough.

    ReplyDelete