JUMP START YOUR JOB SEARCH
ENHANCE YOUR NETWORKING RESULTS
AND ACCELERATE YOUR PATH TO YOUR NEXT CAREER!
On April 2nd from 8:00 to 11:30 a.m., four local networking and “connecting” experts will share their job search secrets at a workshop with strategies, tools and tactics to help any job searcher find their next position. Thanks to our sponsor, MSA Companies, Serving the Medical, Manufacturing and IT Industries (www.medicalsolutionagents.com).
Today’s reality is that most jobs are found through networking and connecting (70% according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics) . . . not online. The other reality is that job seekers are facing growing competition . . . northeast Ohio employers have too many resumes and have the luxury of looking for the “perfect fit” to help their business grow. This workshop will provide you with practical and easy to implement ideas to improve your job search efforts and your results. To register for this unique job search workshop, visit www.jumpstartyourjobsearch.eventbrite.com.
- Learn how to build relationships that will drive introductions and job opportunities
- Discover tactics to improve the quantity and quality of your referrals and job opportunities
- Get access to strategies to help you sell yourself as a “high value ROI” for local employers
- Learn job networking tactics that will increase your referrals by 400-500% or more
- Be better prepared for the job opportunities you pursue
Your Experts – David Akers, Kristopher McCrone, Katherine Miracle and Jeff Nischwitz:
- Local entrepreneurs
- Professional and experienced networkers
- Job search and interviewing expert
- Marketing and personal branding expert
- Proven northeast Ohio connectors that regularly invest their time connecting people and job opportunities
Ø David Akers – President of The Collaborent Group, “master facilitator” and recognized connector
Ø Kristopher McCrone – Owner of Alternative Energy Consultants, "relationship builder" and a leader in the talent management industry
Ø Katherine Miracle – Owner and Founder of Miracle Resources and marketing and personal branding expert
Ø Jeff Nischwitz – Founder and Chief Question Officer of Think Again Coaching, “master connector” and the “human Linkedin” (www.thinkagaincoaching.com)
If you’re ready to jump start your job search . . . and accelerate your results, visit www.jumpstartyourjobsearch.eventbrite.com to register!
- Date and Time – Thursday, April 2, 2009, from 8:00 – 11:30 a.m. (registration at 7:30 a.m.)
- Location – Lockkeepers Restaurant, 800 Rockside Road, Independence, Ohio (216-524-9404) (complimentary valet parking and continental breakfast included)
- Workshop Investment - $64.95 ($49.95 if you register on or before March 25th)
Northeast Ohio employers are hiring, but they’re looking for the right people and being the “right” person means being the best at networking, connecting, differentiating, and interviewing. This workshop will provide attendees with the tools they need to be the best . . . and ultimately the right . . . person for northeast Ohio employers!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to
jump start your job search and accelerate your career path!
For more information, contact:
(330) 777-2003 (Ext. 100)
The workshop is sponsored by
Serving the Medical, Manufacturing and IT Industries
What they’re saying about the experts:
"David’s ideas were refreshing, and very creative. I especially enjoyed his wittiness, jokes, knowledge, and charisma. David is really knowledgeable and has a unique approach to helping others think outside the box." Kenya Salters-Gordon, Entrepreneur
“Kris is a go getter. He has a knack for creating activity and generating ‘business’ from the start. He is very driven to be the best at whatever he attempts to tackle. I would definitely want his tenacious work ethic directed toward filling my openings.” Senior Executive Recruiter, Rosetta (formerly Brulant)
"When Katherine spoke at our company she gave us the tools and inspiration to increase our revenue.” Lynne Giacobbe, Executive Director, Kendal at Home
“Jeff Nischwitz is the human ‘LinkedIn.’ Not only does he know everyone but knows how to connect them perfectly. Jeff, with his legal, entrepreneurial, and corporate experience, cuts a wide wake and produces results, independently, through others, and for others. His new business is already making a mark and adding to his track record of helping individuals, groups, and corporations connect and profit. Keep up on what Jeff is doing and who he is helping and it might be you!” Andy Birol, Birol Growth Consulting, Author, growth coach and speaker