Saturday, August 09, 2008

Breast Cancer Fundraiser..

Right here in Brooklyn Centre at THE UGLY BROAD TAVERN  Sherry Perry and her friends are helping out in a unique and fun way.

For just $2 a ball, 3 for $5, and $10 for an instant dunk you can help raise money for Breast Cancer Research.

Never felt the urge to dunk someone, well then come on down and have a hot dog and corn on the  cob for just $1 each and put the change in the big jar.

oh yeah, did I tell you our Councilman Brian Cummins has put his hat in the ring and he will be in the  dunk tank from 6 to 6:30 p.m.

So come on down before TEN P.M. tonight and help your neighbors and friends raise money for this worthy cause.

 It's my birthday and my dear husband climbed in that tank and let me dunk him!  Thanks, Tim.

 When we were there this afternoon, EVERYBODY and I mean everybody was having a great time.


Gloria Ferris

No comments:

Post a Comment