Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bennie's back!

Here's a note I got today over at LinkedIn, from our old friend Bennie D'Agostino. We're glad he's back. Years ago, he was one of Cleveland's finest assigned to the Archwood-Denison area, and we remember him as giving 110% and always being fun, and entertaining. He ran for City Council against Merle Gordon, and we still wish he had won--all the others are still so boring.

Check the link. I'm writing his recommendation as soon as I get done here. If he were in council now, you wouldn't want to be reducing the number of seats.


Hey Tim....


I've been back on stage for a while and wanted everyone to know about this New Act.... Disco Deee-LITE and 80's NITE.... also Jersey-Boy-$oprano.. Lot's of Fun Music and Tunes from the Jersey Boys Shows.. It's a FUN and Polished Act...featuring all the material I've been doing as a Single... Plus the Costumed addition to the 70's-80's and Mob Hits Music.

I'm sending this to ask you for a brief recommendation of my work that I can include in my LinkedIn profile. If you have any questions, let me know.


Thanks in advance .... seeking some Cleveland area Performances... Used to do lot's of Corporate including the Convention Bureau...Slowed down to fully recover from all the injuries received as one of Cleveland's finest....and Out with a NEW show in addition to my yearly " Little Italy" gig....


Thanx, and Luck in the Old-Brooklyn area... ( I tried to tell them the truth) Not the Best Politician...or Method of Politics.... Wish Gloria and the Family well....


Thanx again !


-Bennie D'Agostino

No comments:

Post a Comment