Monday, September 22, 2008

Boston Legal: junk like a turtle

►► Boston Legal TV Show Unofficial fan site: James Spader, John Larroquette, William Shatner, Candice Bergen, Tara Summers, Christian Clemenson, Gary Anthony Williams, Saffron Burrows, Rene Auberjonois, Mark Valley -- Thank goodness we got the heads up from the kids down in Knoxville about the season's premiere of my one and only TV show. Find out what Denny's talking about, at 10 PM tonight, on Boston Legal, Season 5, Episode 1, "Smoke Signals", when he says:

"It's receded - like a turtle too ashamed to come out of its shell!"

3 comments:

  1. I am glad we were able to notify you--I just saw the ads for it this morning and realized you probably would not be looking for it on a Monday nite! Glad to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A one of a kind show - I heard this is the last season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So we've heard--once they're gone, I will not watch any television at all. BOSTON LEGAL is my last show. Netflix and movies take up the slack. I started reading books again a few years ago, too. My life improved overnight.

    ReplyDelete