- Branding Stories: Art, Advocacy and Global Networks
- Date: Thurs Nov 6, 2008
- Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Live Video Broadcast and Chat Conversation 6:00PM - 7:00PM (EST)
- Location: Insivia, 1900 Superior Avenue, Suite 105, Cleveland, Ohio 44114
- Ph: 216.373.1080 Map
- Register: Upcoming.org
- Join our online web space Midtown Brews
- Donation: $5.00 (or whatever you think is proper, or whatever is possible) and your favorite beverage
- The visual arts are a powerful tool of communication.
- Join us to learn more about art and advocacy with Pat Fallon, Painter and Printmaker, Professor and Chair, Art Department, and students from Ursuline College. Learn best practices to tell your story.
- Participate in a round table discussion. Understand how branding sociopolitical stories strengthen transparency, engage humanity and accelerate prosperity in communities and nations.
- Moderator: Gloria Ferris, Meet The Bloggers, www.meetthebloggers.net
- And You...Everyone is welcome. Share your experience.
- Listen to this conversation with Pat and Ursuline students to learn more.
- Learn from civic leaders defining economic development priorities for Northeast Ohio:
- Carolyn Jack, Co-Director of Geniocity, talks about the value of creativity and innovation to civilization. Read the story. Watch the interview on You Tube.
- Questions? Contact: Betsey Merkel, The Institute for Open Economic Networks (I-Open), 4415 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44113 Ph: 216-246-2447
pole down, lights out
2 months ago