Friday, August 18, 2006

best synopsis yet on speed reading

Rock Town » Blog Archive » Speed-Reading Techniques [from http://www.indwes.edu/tuesday/speed.htm]
Believe it or not, I used to teach/implement/monitor (whatever it was we were doing) speed-reading courses at the US Army Infantry School back in the early '70s, using some kind of prepackaged material employing workbooks and tapes and timers. It's a critical skill I've grown away from, and this synopsis is helping me get back on track, along with the emphasis on speed reading in the Sarano Kelley business coaching program, where I'm beginning my third 90-day "game" since late 2004. I have bushels of things I have to tear through, lest I permanently biff my feng shue, which is the stuff of true tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment