Saturday, February 28, 2009

CHANGE OF CONTACT INFORMATION FOR WENDELL ROBINSON

Our friend Wendell Robinson has a new business identity and contact info, as noted below. Wendell first met us through an interview for Meet.The.Bloggers when he ran against Jimmy Duh for county commissioner. Wendell was right in a lot of ways, and he ran a good blog.

 

Beyond the global nature of the medium, the blogging connection has also been local for me.  Without the encouragement and support of my friends in the Meet the Bloggers network, I would never have conquered the code and process that makes blogging a great people-powered platform (by the way if you haven’t done it, you really should scroll down the list of podcasts over at the MTB site - it’s a monument for what a REAL oral history is all about).  I would be remiss when writing about local bloggers if I didn’t single out the blogopimp of Northeast Ohio, George Nemeth, and his place over at Brewed Fresh Daily.  George has been brewing up a fine pot over the last few years and without his incessant percolation, this page would have been significantly less.

 

From: Wendell Robinson [mailto:Wendell_Robinson_rgsvwzz@cmpgnr.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 1:34 PM
To: TAFerris@gmail.com
Subject: CHANGE OF CONTACT INFORMATION FOR WENDELL ROBINSON

 


WENDELL HAS A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND...
A NEW VENTURE

Dear Tim -
I hope this email finds you well as I prepare to take a new and substantial step in my professional life. You may know I have devoted the majority of my work time the last two years to a partnership with Bobby George and Chris Cole in helping them develop the sports marketing and management firm - ColeGeorge Sports.
As last year came to a close, it became apparent that our team was heading in separate directions (Bobby actively building his restaurant group, Chris doing more direct work with college programs and me focusing on political projects, event management and marketing activities). While our organization made some strides (working with athletes like Brady Quinn, Braylon Edwards and Troy Smith has been an unbelievable experience), I felt the time had come for me to leave the company's Managing Partner role and pursue opportunities more in congruence with my goals and interests. And while I will not be working with Bobby or Chris directly in the immediate future, I will continue in a project management capacity with one of the George family's other entities on a political project.

The result of this transition is the formation of my new firm - The Victory Box, LLC. Even though The Victory Box is a new venture, in many ways it will be an extension of the work I've been doing for the last few years - focusing on the needs of our clients to help them maximize their success.

Please do not hesitate to contact me (as you will see I've got a new phone number and email address) should you have any questions, comments or simply want to re-connect. I look forward to speaking with you in the near future.

Cheers,
Wendell

Check out the website (sorry it's still under construction)
Wendell W. Robinson, Jr.
The Victory Box, LLC
Email: W@TheVictoryBox.com
Direct Dial: (216) 333-3322

The Victory Box
"exceptional solutions for extraordinary people and exclusive projects"




No comments:

Post a Comment