Monday, March 19, 2007

Dovilla's back, sort of

Three months ago, we covered Mike Dovilla's departure for the zone, the theater. Today, he's back with us, in a way, because he is announcing his new blog presence. I got this from an email he sent out St. Patrick's Day:

Dear Friends,

My blog on
cleveland.com is now live and can be accessed at: http://blog.cleveland.com/baghdad/

I wish to thank The Plain Dealer, especially Denise Polverine, editor of
cleveland.com, for this opportunity to share my story – and Frank O'Grady, my good friend and one of our most indefatigable volunteers during last year's Congressional campaign, for his helping in setting up and maintaining the blog. We will be updating this page regularly, so visit "early and often."

Please keep in touch.

All the best,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment