Thursday, January 15, 2009

Twittering Tips for Beginners - NYTimes.com

Ah, if the New York TIMES if for it, then who can be against it?  David Pogue writes what is for me the first lengthy, populist exposition on the Twitter phenomenon. Personally, I wasn't able to function very well in Twitter until I picked up on a gizmo called twhirl: the social software client, and I'm still not that hot at any of it, or over it.

When you get up and running, tweet me. Some day, this might all make sense.

From the Desk of David Pogue - Twittering Tips for Beginners - NYTimes.com

2 comments:

  1. hmmm...I haven't really caught on to twitter, but that info helped a bit. I like your kewpie icon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kewpie is as kewpie does...I'm trying to become nice, and cute, and sweet, and to get over insane rages, and to want to kill less.

    ReplyDelete